the following info to hand before a
call-out will save you time
- Which version of Windows you are
- Your internet service provider
- Do you have the necessary software and
is it installed on your computer?
- Do you need the software to be purchased
and installed before we start?
- What you'd like to learn?
- If already started learning, how far
have you got?
- What did you do immediately before the
problem first appeared?
- Is it a programme you've just installed
- Is it a connectivity problem (can't get
online send/receive emails)?
- Is it an email problem only?
- Is it malware or a virus?
- Is it your operating system (Windows)?